Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2 Year Anniversary!

On January 10th Todd & I celebrated a huge accomplishment--being married for two-whole- years. We've been very blessed so to celebrate this blessed event, Todd took me on a surprise date! We went all the way across town to a place we've blogged about before--Lotte World (check a few blogs back). But that wasn't where we were going. Nor was it to the microbrewery we passed and later came back to. Nor was it to the hand-gun shooting range. Though I knew at the slightest look of interest on my part to either brewery or range, Todd would change course immediately and head in either direction. I only hope he would have gone to the hand gun range before the microbrewery, but no matter, it didn't happen.

I kept my head down and headed straight because I knew we had come to go....ICESKATING!! And with 10 gatrillion people in Seoul, ice skating is an evasive sport full of bodies scattered across the ice, children racing and twirling into you, grown women and men holding onto any stable body close by so as not to fall, and senior citizens out-skating us all! Above us was the Lotte World indoor amusement park (you can see 3 stories up) and we were below it all going round and round in the cold. It was beautiful!




And after a visit to the microbrewery (apparently anniversaries are about both people in the relationship--go figure ;)--actually, this may have happened before the skating.) we headed out for an Italian dinner at a restaurant owned by an award winning chef! And I think those were edible flowers on our pizza. Ah, l'amour! I am blessed with a great God and wonderful husband!

1 comment: